Friday, January 15, 2016

New Year, New Family Member and a New Look!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope your holidays were merry, bright and filled with all the things you love and, of course, all the things you love to eat!  We got a new family member over the holidays.  After being cat-less since June and pet-less since August, I adopted Joy from the local animal shelter on December 23!  She's been a real "joy" to our household.  She's very sweet and cuddly and has fit right into our lives as if she's been here for a lot more than mere weeks.





In the spirit of starting fresh with a new year and a clean slate, I decided it was time to update the look of the blog - I hope you like it!

Sorry, no recipes this time, I just wanted to share the new look.  I'll have a new post for you very soon (no really, it's all set to go), hope to see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment